rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

fake girlfriend text

fake girlfriend text

2 points here:

1. Good job for trying to instill drama into her life. Chicks are suckers for drama and conflict. Experimenting with texts etc is one of the best ways to see what works and doesn't.

2. When you do this again in the future with other girls make sure your text-speak is different than how YOU text so it definitely comes across as someone else using your phone.

Lastly, I've tried different forms of this and it works around 80% of the time. If you could care less about 'losing' the girl (and you always should) then give it a shot. If for nothing else but to get their hamster going.

One thing I've been doing which is pretty harsh but I find hysterical is to send a pic of me with a new conquest to members of my harem and say 'She's a cutie right? +1'

Pretty entertaining and so far it's just gotten them more worked up. It's called 'Game' for a reason. Have fun.

Messages In This Thread