rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Osaka

Bang Osaka

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:12 AM)boo Wrote:  

Wait so you're saying Osaka has superficial, high maintenance women? In what sense?
They can care a lot about appearance and all but I found J-girls in Osaka to be rather on the sweet side than anything else. And although they like going out and places and stuff not once did I have to pay for them (night-pulls to love hotels are a different story). They get the "I'm a poor student", "Japan is so expensive" story quite early in our interaction.
Thanks, just wanted some feedback from ppl who've been there [Image: smile.gif]

I definitely see lots of sweet and natural girls here, but I also come across plenty of women with a very superficial vibe to them. These are usually the type that dye their hair blond and put on fake contacts and way to much makeup, wear fake nails, fake eyelashes, etc. You usually see these girls around Shinsaibashi and Namba. Occasionally you'll find some of them hanging around Hep5 as well. I'm not saying most Japanese women are like this. The majority are usually very stylish, classy and generally tend to carry themselves well. It's just that the sleezy bitches make up one of the many subspecies of Japanese women you seem to find often around Osaka.

It seems most East Asian chicks in general (Chinese, Japanese, and S. Korean) seem to insist on splitting the bills, at least with me. Of the thirteen Asian women I've either slept with, dated, or been in a relationship with, I can only remember one who didn't insist on splitting the bill each time.

Messages In This Thread