rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cosmo for Latinas

Cosmo for Latinas

Quote: (04-30-2013 08:39 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The future for South America is fat 40 year old women with bob cuts who still think they're sexy.

You're falling into the U.S trap of thinking South America is some homogeneous place. Argentines, Uruguayans and white Brazilians won't pay any notice of magazines like this, as they have no idea what a 'Latino' is. They identify with Europe and see themselves as Europeans to be honest. In fact, as I've discussed in many threads, the 'Latino/Hispanic' thing is strictly North American, a way for the Nixon administration to fit a lot of diverse people into one box. Zoe Saldana would be just as much a minority in Argentina as she would in the U.S. I mean, I came across a thread on a boxing forum asking whether Lionel Messi was "white or hispanic'...

[Image: facepalm.png]

I mean, even this article somehow assumes Messi will resonate with 'hispanic' America, when he himself will not. I don't know what it is, are white 'WASP' Americans afraid of being associated with Southern Europeans or something? Argentinians, and most white South Americans DON'T look like Chris Arreola etc

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread