rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Party Drugs!

Party Drugs!

Have any of you guys tried poppers? I remember seeing some people sniffing them in a club years back but I never tried it as the thought of sniffing solvents doesn't really appeal to me but apparently they're good to fuck on. From Wikipedia, "Poppers is a slang term given to the chemical class called alkyl nitrites that are inhaled for recreational purposes, especially as an aphrodisiac. I think they're big in the gay community and I remember reading about how they loosen up the butt hole or something.

More info on poppers: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/advice/factfile_az/poppers

[img][Image: aow2md.jpg][/img]

Personally, I'm finally getting over the whole drug thing, I imbibed a lot in my late teens and throughout my twenties, the past six months in Asia are the cleanest I've been in twelve years and I can't say that I miss them too much. I wouldn't say that I'll never do them again but am fairly happy living a cleaner life now, although I really need to cut down on the boozing and smoking cigs.

Messages In This Thread