rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Best Of Roosh: Volume 1" review copies

"The Best Of Roosh: Volume 1" review copies

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:57 PM)BoneDaddy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2013 02:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

My new book is a compilation of my best blog posts. It's 216 pages long and will available in paperback as well as ebook. From the introduction:

Quote:Quote:

This compilation contains 90 of favorite blog posts, published between August 2006 and January 2013, from a total of 1,742 that I’ve written. They best represent my ideas, my thoughts, and my interpretation of the world.

The posts have been digitally remastered (proofread) and organized into ten chapters:

Quote:Quote:

I: Pre-Game
II: Approaching
III: Game
IV: Dating
V: Sex
VI: Life
VII: America
VIII: Culture
IX: Travel
X: Roosh

There is nothing new here so I will be giving the PDF of the book away for free, but if you're interested in checking it out before the release, simply reply to this thread. I'll give a copy to the first 10 responses.

Hey Roosh, would love to check it out.

Bone

Hey Roosh,

I've bought several of your books already, all good reads....It seems like this complilation is a good idea. However, I would've liked to see at least a section on your evolution to creating a financially sustainable lifestyle abroad. To be more specific, how you've created your current income streams. Of course, not one model is usually applicable to everyone and your situation like most are unique, but it's always interesting to read how someone has escaped the job trap to entreprenuer...perhaps this could be an idea for a future book.......Anyway, all the best.........

Messages In This Thread