rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attempted armed robbery caught on video: victim has huge balls

Attempted armed robbery caught on video: victim has huge balls

Quote: (05-04-2013 05:36 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

He has balls, but also stupid as fuck, unless he was carrying a couple hundred grand on him or has some serious training. Seriously though, what do you think the kid had on him that was worth doing that? Had the robber really wanted to and knew what he was doing, he could have blown the guys head off. And for what? A phone an maybe a couple hundred dollars? I don't think what he did was very smart. If he had a lot of combat training, then I'd understand, which is entirely possible, because that shit was pretty smooth. I just don't think risking your life over a couple hundred bucks is worth it though. I would have forked over what I had.

My thoughts exactly. Most likely though, the victim must have caught a signal from the robber that displayed weakness, insecurity, or opportunity, hence why he counter attacked. It is too difficult to percieve if this is true or not withiut being on the victims place.

Messages In This Thread