rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're NOT gonna believe this

You're NOT gonna believe this

Quote: (05-03-2013 09:39 PM)Fitzgerald Wrote:  

Feminism IS just a giant shit test, but the general population of men are too pussy to blow it off. If men in mass didn't put up with this shit, there would be no problems.
It's funny, too. She seems to be cloaking traditional femininity as feminism, championing more traditional values.
Seriously, mind blown. These bitch feminists say that women still don't have enough presence in the workplace, still don't have enough access to birth control? Don't they look at data? Wait, sorry, they hamsterize data, my mistake. To everybody on the forum, gtfo of this wasteland by 2016.

Logic and truth are part of patriarchy, you know?
And I'm ready to bet $10,000 that Femcunts will try to repair heterosexual relations, not by getting rid of divorce courts, VAWA and Women's studies(they're the ones that oppress women by encouraging them to postpone marriage, BTW), like any sane person would, they'll instead go for more legislation, more VAWA, more fat acceptance.

I mean, Jesus motherfucking Christ, the answer to problems caused by feminism, is more Feminism?
Those shit for brains MRAs need a painful kick in the nuts for attempting to reason with them.

Quote:Quote:

Hymowitz is wrong, as usual. If anything, 2012 might have been the year of peak feminism. It's demographics: the affluent, coastal upper middle class (SWPLs), the primary engine of feminism, are failing to reproduce. The lion's share of babies in America are being made by religious (conservative) whites and to a lesser extent by Latinos (their fertility rate cratered following the housing crash), who aren't big on feminism either.
Watch them try to hamsterize in 2030, why the US female population won't be too hot for abortion rights.

Messages In This Thread