rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin or Cartagena

Medellin or Cartagena

Quote: (05-03-2013 05:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 05:29 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2013 01:48 PM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

The really hot girl you met in Brazil. You answered your own question. She had never even met a gringo. If shes never met a gringo you have instant value!

Isn't adding self value one of the main themes of this forum? Who's to say me being foreign was the only value I brought to the table? You're making a lot of assumptions, sounds like hating a little bit to me. Sounds like you aren't acknowledging good game and trying to discredit the reasons as to why I swooped. That's what it's looking like to me. All good though, I'm not looking for validation, just trying to get my point across. I'm not trying to say being fluent won't help, it's just not absolutely necessary. I agree knowing the culture is a huge plus too.

I am still not fully convinced being America is such a huge Value Booster with Colombian girls.

I have been there twice and it didn't seem to benefit me all that much if at all.

Am I the only one that thinks this way?

I don't think a big advantage. I think there are a few girls that like it, a few that don't, and the rest don't really care, so I guess it balances out. The only point I've been trying to make though is that you don't have to be fully fluent, just conversational to still pull decent quality. Whether or not it's a novelty, I think it doesn't really hurt or help you too much in Colombia.

Messages In This Thread