rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wroclaw, Poland Trip Report

Wroclaw, Poland Trip Report

This is my second post, and my first real data sheet. Sorry for my not-perfect English but I’ll do my best.

I have been twice in Wroclaw. I have been living in the past for months in Warsaw, went to Krakow, have many polish friends, so I believe I am in the right position to write down this information.

Accommodation: I booked a flat right on the main square using Airbnb. Cheap as hell, and within walking distance of all the clubs. 2 clubs were actually right besides my flat, incredible.

Going out: Wroclaw has basically two areas full of clubs and bars: main square area and plac leopoldny (don’t know the exact way of writing it, it’s just outside of the big street surrounding the city). The main square isn’t as interesting as it seems on first sight. Only 4 places I would recommend:
-Casa de la musica: go there for a drink before hitting the clubs. -1 level has a nice bar. Nevertheless quite hard to hit on girls since it’s more a social circle venue. But still nice to check out the girls.
-Domowka: place to be on Saturday. Really good. Full of girls, and quite easy to hit on. Not the really upscale place however, so the 10/10 girls are harder to find, nevertheless still enough of quality.
-Bedd club: nice interior, a bit more on the posh side. Head there on Thursdays when there are a lot of students. Quite a small dancefloor.
-Cherry club: If you want to meet the hottest girls in Wroclaw, go here. Especially on Friday and Saturday. I have rarely seen such an amount of hot girls packed in one place. It is very upscale, so you’ll have to show your cash. Its also the place where the rich guys of town head to show off. I was there too late on the evening, but still there were a lot of people.

Plac leopoldny:
-Mundo: the place you should go when other clubs or bars are empty. Always people here. 2 dancefloors, enough girls as well, but not the top quality.
-The other places I would avoid and do not recommend them. Cheap people.
-Eter club: biggest club of them all, but only open in weekends. Slightly older crowd here.
-Teatr club: just as Cherry club one of the more upscale clubs, slightly older crowd as well here.

Girls: If you are a good looking guy, you can easily fuck once every two nights, or even every night. There are enough 5/10 and 6/10 girls around that are so easy, especially in the bars/clubs on plac leopoldny. Nevertheless, If you have higher standards, you’ll have to work hard, just as everywhere. The girls in Cherry club are top, but would require a lot of work.
Personally I fucked one girl I met through Couchsurfing, Could have fucked an older woman I met in Teatr club but I dropped her, and I could have fucked one girl I picked up in Domowka, but again, I dropped her cause I wanted to score a hotter girl (which didn’t happen in the end, but it’s better to respect your standards). Those girls weren’t bad, I would rate them a 7/10. Yet, in the presence of 8 and 9/10’s, it’s hard to settle with a 7 [Image: wink.gif]

Comparing with Krakow: Wroclaw is much better. Less tourists (go to Wroclaw in april/may), less clubs but still enough of options. One disadvantage less to see in the surroundings. But if you head over just for girls, it shouldn’t be an argument.
Comparing with Warsaw: I feel that for more 9’s and 10’s you should head to Warsaw, but their mentality differs and are much harder to get into bed. In Wroclaw you can still find sometimes some hot models with a very friendly attitude.
I’m planning Poznan soon, let’s see how that one compares!

Messages In This Thread