rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why men and women can't be friends - my theory

Why men and women can't be friends - my theory

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:31 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I'm not gonna take a guy friend to go try some new restaurant - it seems kind of gay to me - two men eating together at a restaurant?

[Image: Not_sure_if_serious.jpg]

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:39 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:31 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

This may sound counterintuitive, but i find restaurants to be bad places to take girls you want to bang,

Please, tell us more about your revolutionary game concepts that we don't know about.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Quote: (05-02-2013 09:44 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 06:42 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2013 04:20 PM)Icarus Wrote:  

A quote attributed to Oscar Wilde:

Quote:Quote:

Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.

Dude, Oscar Wilde was gay. He was even arrested for gross indecency with other men.
His quote is still true. I can't tell if Shanbangs is trolling us or not. I don't see the point of having female friends unless you're getting pussy or money out of it. I don't know about the whole social circle thing, I don't ever do that. The whole female friend thing reminds me of beta guys who wish they could fuck the girl but don't know how to do it so they go out and talk with them every day instead. That's how it is with every guy I know who has girl friends.

Agree with this.

Quote: (05-02-2013 10:01 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Like I said, my female friends have dope connections, I've benefited a lot from knowing them, not saying that's the only reason I hang with them. I've had female friends get me into to parties that most men will never experience and chill at the type of cribs Hue Hefner would chill in.

This makes sense and relates to Houston's point. You are benefiting from your female friends but I think this is rare.

Messages In This Thread