rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American hate while traveling

American hate while traveling

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:06 PM)Power_Ranger Wrote:  

Ok I think there needs to be a bit more balancing in this thread before it blows up.

Without the USA, I seriously doubt the western nations would exist as they stand now. However from a point of view, without good ole' England, you would be French and/or Spanish. You wouldn't exist.

Thats fact, nothing wrong here.

When WW2 ceased and the Cold War started to cook, western nations had a lot of their young people falling in love with the American Dream ™ [Image: wink.gif]

What did America have?

- Nice kitchens
- Nice homes
- Big cities
- Big fridges
- Suzy homemaker
- Vast fields, forests and lakes
- Hollywood
- Good looking guys who could charm the knickers off a Euro/English girl
- Indoor toilets

Your country was idolised because it was progressive and hated the likes of Hitler and Russian communism. That was great for when you were young back then. You had set us free from Hitler and made sure the Russians never came closer.

There's a war theory thread here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23349.html

I think you have your thoughts/facts mixed up. Anyway it gave me a good ole laugh.

I think you mean that without western nations there wouldn't be an USA to start with. Unless you count the United states of Indians with a feather on their heads.

Without good ole England I wouldn't be Spanish or French at all. I would still be Dutch. Read the history books. Spain was at war with Holland for 80 years and still couldn't win.

What did America have?

- Nice kitchens - Yes, we never had nice kitchens in Europe or the worlds best restaurants.
- Nice homes - We didn't have those either. We lived in houses mad of clay and dung.
- Big cities - Rome, Paris, Prague, London, Madrid, Berlin are all small villages with just a bit of corny architecture.
- Big fridges - Nope, we never heard of fridges before. We liked eating rotting food.
- Suzy homemaker - a what?
- Vast fields, forests and lakes - Seriously ??? ever heard of countries like Switzerland, Germany and Norway?
- Hollywood - Ok, I give you that one.
- Good looking guys who could charm the knickers off a Euro/English girl - Thats why the French and Italians totally don't have a reputation as romantic lovers in just about any media outlet.

- Indoor toilets - We all shat outside in the field until the 1950's. Some countries until well in the 1990's. It was a shitty place to be since we didn't have cars either only horses who also shat on our dirt roads. I remember we finally got shoes from America so that we didn't have to step in shit with our bare feet anymore. Oh the glorious celebrations we had.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread