rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rule For Dating My Daughter

Rule For Dating My Daughter

Quote: (05-02-2013 01:15 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Seriously man, this is getting old. Your snark means nothing...

Just because there are degrees of variation means nothing when a parent can choose to what degree his child is invested into a "shared environment" (keyword for "if everything else is equal, then it comes down to genetics!").

You've done nothing to refute a single point I've offered and until you do I'm done here.

It would take a monk not to mock your incessant chest-beating and your Oscar-worthy performance as an allegory for the Dunning-Kruger effect.

We've been through this. I pointed out and you agreed that you are denying a genus of methods, the results of which have been confirmed by other approaches, where you don't understand the basics--hence my earlier remark about creationists.

From there you layer on a dung heap of mangled metaphors, tangents, and non-sequiturs, much of which I picked through, so to say I haven't addressed your "points" is plain disingenuous.

For example, if you look back, I even pre-emptively addressed with my initial post here your "point" about parents affecting shared environment before you began posting on this thread, and later discussed covariance between parenting, shared environment, and genetics.

This kind of recurring disingenuousness, in conjunction with the hubris mentioned previously, makes it difficult for you to be taken seriously.

Quote:Quote:

..you are too emotionally invested in backing up a flawed point...

The irony of that accusation "is suffocating," as one individual phrased it in this thread.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Messages In This Thread