rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitches telling me I suck in Bed after I pump and dump them !

Bitches telling me I suck in Bed after I pump and dump them !

Quote: (05-01-2013 05:21 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2013 04:54 PM)soup Wrote:  

Hit the next button. You got to know when to hold em and know when to fold 'em. Just keep hitting up the game from stage 1.

My motto for 2013 is

"No Drama"

I don't understand why people have so many so-called "crazy chicks" on here.

Let me give one pointer to avoid all of this...

Managing Expectations
(you need to manage girls' expectation of you)

1) From the start, make it clear that you are in no position to be in a relationship.

2) Explain that you think she is a cool girl and will be her friend regardless whether or not she chooses to go to be with you. Either way you will not act differently toward her.

(the above applies to guys who genuinely want to enjoy being around their women so it probably wont apply to most guys on this forum)

3) Again, make it clear that she will not have exclusive access of you

Managing expectations is a huge part of avoiding disappointment.

This includes:

-Managing expectations of yourself

-Managing your expectations of others

-Managing other's expectations of you (applies to this post)

This has allowed me to keep a steady flow of happy girls throughout my life. The only caveat is that you have to actually enjoy spending time with the girls. That being said, you can pick and choose from this post and use what you will to your advantage.

I disagree with your first point. I had some girls stop fucking with me because I would not string them along.

To the OP, if you're worried what she really thinks about your skills sexually, get a mole in there to find out for you. It really doesn't matter cos everybody's different and it takes time to find sexual chemistry sometimes. Sometimes it's good from the start and others it gets really good over time.

It's safe to say girls will hit you where it hurts when theyre mad, ie your penis.

I've had girls be brutally honest with me when they wanted me to do stuff different in the bedroom and I've told girls say I was really good, but it fluctuates ya know. But get a mole in there to find out for sure, the truth with reveal itself.

Messages In This Thread