rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Africa 2014: need tips and travel suggestions

Africa 2014: need tips and travel suggestions

Hi just wanted to give my 5 cents on travel in Southern Africa:

Zambia
Hmmm if you want to see something amazing in Southern Africa don't forget to visit the Victoria Falls from the Zambian side, it's amazing (Zimbabwean tour operators actually take people there because their side sucks heheh).

If you've got a few days or so you might as well drive down to Lake Kariba and enjoy some great fishing (seasonal) and a lake tour while you are at it. Nothing like a cold beer in the middle of the lake at noon or a sun downer at the beach!

If you really want a once in a life time experience and the sort of safari you seen on the Discovery Channel visit the Lower-Zambezi National Park, world class lodges and everyone whose been their raves about it......

Very safe and stable country and people worship white skin, but common sense applies. Very harsh drug laws so discretion and care are advised for any consumption of herbs and etc, though 99% of cops are amicable to bribes given the absence of witnesses or public outcry.

Women wise I'd say its mediocre on average but tastes may differ lots of big booty but short with unattractive faces (with a good number of prawns thrown in), you find a few 8+ and will defiantly get laid being white and having solid game. Personally I feel Day Game gets the best results as a lot of women you will meet at night in entertainment venues are pro's or semi-pro's. Like another post said even ordinary girls may ask you for "transport" money if its a SNL... but if you'r into shoring or have a bit of time to set up a day 2 or 3 with an educated normal girl I don't see why you shouldn't bang for free. Plenty better quality girls are DTF just like any other place in the world.

I'd say its worth the one week just to see the natural splendor of the places I've mentioned above but then again I may be biased... place is expensive though (transport, accommodation, food) as almost everything is imported from South Africa

Zimbabwe
County is in a mess but has some beautiful spots. If you want to see what one man with willpower can do visit Cecile John Rhodes grave in the Matopos Hills National Park... freaking bad ass. They hewed it out of granite 6m deep with their bear hands so his enemies couldn't get to his body... makes you wanna shout "Rule Britannia" for the heck of it heheh

South Africa
Johannesburg is much like any other major international metropolis (e.g. Sao Paulo, Shanghai and etc) in the most developed country you will find on the continent. Spent a good deal of time there and have to say Jozi is indeed a "work hard, play hard" kinda city.

Very diverse with a lot of hot women coming in every shade of the rainbow from pretty little Afrikaaner chicks, some of the hottest black girls in Southern Africa and a large number of beautiful mixed race women (called Colourds in the region). I could write a 20 page guide on were to go party but I feel the South Africans on this board can do a better job of it, especially that the cool and in places always change like in any other big city.

South African guys have ZERO game, if you ignore the few (real) Alphas and Naturals here and there but their attitude is to strive to be seen as macho as possible, this cuts across all ethnic groups, and the threshold for violence is very very low.

Expect roid rage meatheads trying to be Alpha with other males while giving of the most "Beta of the Century" vibe to any half way attractive female.

When I mean violence I don't mean a good old fashioned bar fight and a couple of broken bones, I mean an "Oakee" will pull a knife or pistol on you and try to kill you. When dealing with Brother Boer and Coloureds [Image: wink.gif] be especially careful, 80% of them are extremely insecure and unable to approach women -be ready for some grief if you pick up the hot 19 year old he's been eyeing.

It's relatively okay with the Afrikaans/English/Portuguese/Jewish chicks if your white but there is a subgroup of Afrikaaners that absolutely hates "Angelsmans" (any white guy who cant speak Afrikaans and is fluent in English)... and love to hunt in groups if they feel they can't handle you alone.

That said this applies to any night club sort of venue with every ethnic group. Black guys and Coloureds have very direct game but are just as insecure and can't handle their women or emotions without violence (huge generalization I know). Check if the chick is with anybody, who's orbiting and do a quick risk assessment and use your gut.

All the nasty racial stuff aside (its still a pretty big deal down there), it's a wonderful city with very beautiful women and some really cool people. You've not lived till you've meet a feminine Portuguese girl with an Afrikaans accent or devoured a lost little Cape Malay beauty from the Mother City (Cape Town). You have to have billtong and borewors roll!!!

Please read the travel advisories though and stay away from public transport and walking. You have to be very alert and careful even in "decent" neighborhoods.

Regarding HIV
Lastly for any travel anywhere in the world, use a condom.

I know there are 100,000 debates in the 'sphere about how much condoms suck and that true players should take risks but its not worth it. Every country has its own infection rate, some high some low.

Check out the actual transmission statistics and related context of HIV transmission and you'll see that there's a lot of BS about how dangerous this stuff really is (Naughty Nomad once wrote about it) but please please please use a condom for any woman anywhere who you've never taken for an STI Screen -sorry if I sound preachy but I've seen to much shit happen to good men to pull any punches.

Hope you enjoy and find some value in this too long to read post [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread