rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THE KNIGHTS Of COLUMBUS HONEYPOT OPERATION

THE KNIGHTS Of COLUMBUS HONEYPOT OPERATION

Quote: (04-29-2013 09:21 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

What are some other groups or organizations I could infiltrate and extract business from?

Go for and whatever animal fraternities there are in your town:
Eagles
Moose
Elks
Check them all out and tour them, and pick the best one for your needs. As long as you don't get drunk or declare what changes you'll make once you're elected President before your membership vote, you shouldn't be blackballed. They're all starving for fresh blood.

Plus, as non-profit fraternal organizations, they don't pay taxes on their booze. Strong drinks, cheap.

Meet your clients at your private members-only club for a DHV, ply them with cheap strong booze, and your contracts will get signed.

[Image: flintstones_L17.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Messages In This Thread