rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I wanna make $$$ off of feminists

I wanna make $$$ off of feminists

Quote: (04-29-2013 08:05 PM)Rosca Wrote:  

Two things that can be used to bring whatever product we're selling to the public.

1: Social Media.
The obvious one. But if we were to get a Twitter/Facebook/Tumblr/Whatever thing going on here and have enough followers, we'd be able to show 1k fats that need acceptance whatever they need to

2. Business Cards
Use a site like Moo in order to make the business cards for the site. Some of us younger players can receive these cards and then go around the city just passing them off in random spots. Hell, we could even do approaches with this shit if we wanted.

As for the designs if anyone is interested in helping pick one, I got a friend (who is a member of this forum), who knows someone who makes really good logos/signs for whatever we're trying to sell.

Also, make up a skype group or something to talk about this when we really get the ball rolling. Cause I'm sure feminists are looking at this page real hard right now.

You seem to know what you're talking about.

Want to get the Skype group started and post it?

Messages In This Thread