rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Malia, Crete

Malia, Crete

Machiavelli - I went over ten years ago when Greece was not on the Euro. So a field report might be a bit outdated, I hear Rhodes has changed a lot. But when people refer to Rhodes I am sure they mean the section called Faliraki, which is where the drunken Brits hang to party.
I got tired of that quickly and took a ferry over to the island of KOS, easily one of the best times of my life. Hot Danish women all over the place and Swedes, although I found the Swedes to be not too impressive and very serious. (kinda of funny how we can get the wrong first impressions). I remember playing beach volleyball with a bunch of swedish men, I could not focus because these two topless danish girls were watching us play and the men were acting like it was the frigging Olympics.
The highlight was the two swiss girls that approached me and that was all she wrote. I have been in love with Europe ever since!!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread