rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Quote: (04-26-2013 03:47 PM)Woolf Wrote:  

Here my impression so far. I would be cool if I could hear some other opinions:

-Nightgame seems to be some kind of scam here. Probably it´s good if you want to bring girls but who wants to bring girls INTO a club. The range was between 6 to 8. No 9s like advertised on every Sobe thread. Hopefully it changes on the weekend. 3 nights out, didn´t took a girl home or was close to it.

Where did you go? Names?

Quote:Quote:

-Bottle service really sucks. All 8s are in VIP, no clue how do manage this one.

Again, where are you going? This isn't really an issue in my experience.

-I needed some time to find the weak spots of the men here. First they seem to be very emotional intelligent, low approach anxiety, good looking and rich. They have high confidence in probably everything except women. I saw guys who could be models begging 6s for a dance. All of them are leaning in and extremly "nice" (in a bad way). Probably Miami is still a bad spott for finding a LTR.

Like InternationPlayboy said, you see the other way around as well.

Guys date up in Miami.

One of the few places in America where I see this on a daily basis.

Men here are a lot more like women. I have the feeling that they handle their feelings by speaking about them. Everybody here is small talk addicted. Probably that´s why people are so friendly and have very low approach anxieties

Interesting perspective.

Not sure how you would pick up on "I have the feeling that they handle their feelings by speaking about them" by being there for 3 days.

What are you comparing it to?

-music in clubs is pretty loud. Bad if you are not a native speaker.

For sure. When you say "native speaker" do you mean English, Spanish or both?

-People in Miami Beach are really confident. Women and Men. It´s definitly the toughest field where I have been to.

I could agree with that.

-It seems impossible to get a "Fuck Off"-rejection. Women here have very high manners. So there is a lot of room for more aggressive approaches there.

Keep trying. You will get them.

Although"Fuck Off"-rejection" doesn't seem to happen as much as it did in say Hollywood in the 90's.

-Men dress in plaid shirts but in general better than I expected. Of course people in Europe still dress better. :-)

Where were you going? When you generalize "men" (and or "women") in Miami, it is kind of tough.

Locals? Tourists? Euro transplants? American transplants? etc

-just found average clubs, I will report as soon as I found a club that I can recommend.

Names?

-drinks are freaking expensive.

For sure.

-Time is running slow here. People drive slow, walk slow

Yes. But people run stop signs worse than any other place in the world. Be careful.

-I didn´t have the balls for restaurant approaches but there were enough hot girls walking on ocean view. The girls here are really used to get approached and have instant dates.

You mean Ocean Drive?

Restaurant approaches are the easiest. Easier than cold Day Game in my opinion.

-Eye contact is crazy. I still don´t know how much I should value it because guys do it, too.

That is surprising.

I think eye contact is low.

Messages In This Thread