rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta and White Knight Thread

Beta and White Knight Thread

Not sure if this is necessarily beta, but a funny story non the less and it probably happens often:

A friend of mine in high school fucked a seniors girlfriend. My friend was a sophmore. The senior found out and told my friend he was going to fight him. He told all his friends to come to a certain spot and watch him "kick my friends ass." Unfortunately for him, he was fucking with the wrong dude. My friend kicked the shit out of him. How bad does that look? Some dude 2 grades younger than you in high school fucked your girl and then beat you up in front of all your friends.

In the guys defense, my friend is a bad ass. I've seen him fight countless times and I've never seen him loose. I've even seen him beat a kid who pulled a knife on him. The kid has beat the shit out of people for talking shit to me on a couple of occasions. I hadn't talked to him in a couple years and last week he hit me up on facebook. He just got out of prison after serving a year from beating this piss out of a kid and drug trafficking. This is the reason I say I'm not sure how beta it was. At least the kid tried standing up for himself, and had it been anyone else he may have had a pretty good shot. It was just unfortunate for him that it was my friend who fucked his girl.

Messages In This Thread