rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual Harrassment Law in the United States: A Primer

Sexual Harrassment Law in the United States: A Primer

Quote: (04-27-2013 12:33 AM)kbell Wrote:  

I mean the technical terms. You said "a 9th circuit case" which I took to mean it wasn't that important.

Gotcha. You are right - it isn't as important as a Supreme Court case; the case is only controlling for area the 9th Circuit is in - which is the west coast. It has no legal authority outside it's geography.

It has been widely discussed - but hasn't been cited all that much by other court opinions. It is the sort of opinion, that if the mood is right on the Supreme Court, it could become federal law.

If Obama gets one more appointee I can promise you a case like this will find it's way to the Court. Feminists have gotten quiet about Brady recently, but from the mood in my school, they are 100% ready to implement the standard, if given the chance.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread