rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LOL @ Gmanifesto and Roosh

LOL @ Gmanifesto and Roosh

Quote: (02-11-2011 01:10 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

I do look at race-specific information for a given country...but only at a surface level....meaning that I won't be immediately disqualified because of it. I really do not care if a certain country's women are all googly-eyed on black men (like myself) because sometimes they expect a certain "carbon copy type of what is on TV" and I don't fit that bill.

I know the mindset of women on university campuses, corporate and the in general. If you are a guy, that they can see themselves with long-term or marriage-material....the game (I kind of hate that word) is the same.

I am very cognizant of whether my 'kind' is accepted in a country or not. It's stupid and arrogant to think that one can overcome people's perceptions in a short period of time.

I go on vacation to relax and work with the current..not against the current.

And if women expect a carbon copy of what's on tv, what do you care? Are you going to marry them? You are going to fcuk them and they know it..they don't give a shyt about whether you are there to last.
Let them have their fantasies as long as it doesn't compromise your character too much.

In DR, a few women asked me if I was a professional basketball player. I only said no because I didn't want them sweating me for dollars.

But if saying that raised my DHV in their eyes, then I'm Kobe Bryant (fcuk if they know the difference).

As I proceed further into game, I am learning to get off of my high horse and while not compromising absolute values and principles, not to take shyt too seriously.

I don't mind if they think I am a rapper as long as they don't get me to do some illegal rapper shyt (like smuggle guns through or go and negotiate the price of weed and yayo with some local drug dealer).

But if she wants me to wear a durag, tuck a blunt behind my ear and spit some gangsta flows to get her puzzy wet so we can fcuk, then I'll do it.

It's not my regular behaviour but it doesn't compromise my value system either.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread