rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Dissent Thread

The Dissent Thread

To spice this board up.. it could use a little oasis where people question things about the manosphere. Most of us are sane enough to handle this.
So what are some things you don't like about the manosphere or don't understand the appeal of? Disagreements? This could just be a matter of taste or something you find is not discussed logically.

-I don't understand the fascination with high heels. If I was a woman I wouldn't wear them. They look so damn painful. A woman's footwear is the last thing I care about. I don't like tall women, and really don't mind shorter curvier legs.

-Dressing feminine... again I don't care that much. There is a lot of middle ground between looking like a lumberjack and a scantily clad Hollywood starlet. I mostly care about what a woman looks like naked. Ideally she would dress casually in simple cardigans. Fashion is also very costly, so I'd think positively of a more down to earth girl. I'm also a guy who hates makeup and I've spent a lot of time practicing predicting what a woman will look like without it. Fashion can also deceive as external accentuation; a pig will look slightly prettier in a sundress, but this is a temporary and fragile essence.

-A lot of these Wall threads are misleading. A woman who fights the wall doesn't necessarily do this on genes alone, or just health habits. Hollywood females go to insane extremes to maintain their looks. and I believe that this is bad because regular women who look at these 40-45 actresses on the cover of lifestyle magazines start believing that they'll age just as gracefully, and then structure their lives to settle down at 40. the Wall threads also need zero makeup shots for fair comparisons.

-About game: once you stop being afraid of women most of your behavior towards them changes. This is the most important part of it to me, not practicing clever pickup lines that someone else thought up.

-Misogyny: In some (not all) corners of the manosphere men forget to look at things amorally and continue to see hypergamy as some sin. it should be tweaked for the purpose of healthy marriage and offspring, but there is a logic to it. Don't hate women because you see their mating strategies as less egalitarian. Also don't judge them for their lack of male qualities (logic, etc) because then you're sliding into feminism, which does the same thing and is more along the lines of a gender war attitude. Male intelligence comes back to attaining women. It's supposed to be a cooperative system.

-Sex is fun. That's a fact in our human realm. We don't just use it to procreate. We have sex and do lots of things just for the purpose of amusing ourselves to distract our minds from our mortality. So where do we draw the line? Should a woman only have sex with a man she sees herself having a family with?

Messages In This Thread