rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older guy wants younger girl....

Older guy wants younger girl....

Umm, no to that opener because it's a well known one liner and most women would just roll their eyes at it. The best canned openers are ones where it catches your mark off guard. It's something different, something she hasn't heard before, and something she isn't expecting. It's not to say that openers should hold the secret of life or the meaning of the universe, but usually a quick one line assault meant to spark interest.

Canned openers are good for polishing the approach. Some canned openers involve making up a completely untrue story solely for the purpose of gaining the mark's attention. Others are just relatively mild but intriguing statements. I believe there's a thread somewhere in here that has some examples of canned openers some are using out in the field right now. I'm just too lazy to search for it.

If you're already peacocking then that's great and is one less thing to have to worry about. But I say don't fight it by trying to just blend in unless you're just getting so much attention that it's sick and can work against your game. Sometimes you should exploit your strengths and build up around those.

Messages In This Thread