rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

Weird, I was looking through a bunch of pills I acquired in South America from the various farmacias to aid in my various illnesses while down there, and one of the pills they gave me is Scopolamine (labeled as Isalgen Compuesto)!

Quote: (02-08-2011 09:30 PM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2011 05:46 PM)lottery Wrote:  

What is scopolamine and what can it do to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

It's basically a drug that effects your memory... Kinda like a roofy (Rohypnol)...

So if someone was to administer the drug on you somehow, you'd wake up at some point and not remember a thing...

I've only known a handful of people in Colombia that have had this happen to them, and they were all local Colombians.

When you're out, just don't do anything stupid like get piss drunk, leave your open beer/drink untended, and don't trust anyone too quickly... Always be aware of your surroundings. Take my taxi advice in my previous post or just be alert when you flag down taxis off the street...

Messages In This Thread