rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Public Service Announcement - Shaving Pubes

Public Service Announcement - Shaving Pubes

Quote: (04-23-2013 11:34 AM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Here is a serious but weird question. What if your legs/thighs are hairy. Do you try and match your pubes with your leg hair because cutting them shorter looks really dumb.

My legs aren't that hairy, but when I go as low as a number 1 guard on my clippers, I'll also use it a little on the very closest areas to my junk (on my legs) so as to not leave a big step, just try to smooth out the transition a little.

All those dudes that are saying you're not manly if you trim your pubes or shave your balls are stupid. If they really believed that, they'd look like the guys on Duck Dynasty and have full length beards. It's one thing to have a preference and it's another thing entirely to try to question a man's masculinity for how much hair he has or doesn't or how he chooses to style it. That's weak.

Almost all the smooth guys take care of their appearance and try to not be sloppy. Myself, I REALLY like that you stay fresher longer because it saves me time. I'm a huge fan of talcing your balls, too. I did a write up on my blog a while back on this topic. Check it out, has some tips on all hair grooming including using beard wax, a safety razor (for my face..fuck using that on my balls....normal mach 3 turbo type razor for that), etc...

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread