rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cupcake market crash

Cupcake market crash

Quote: (04-17-2013 07:58 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-17-2013 07:51 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Krispy Kreme is the same price for a much smaller doughnut. I can kill a Krispy Kreme doughnut in two bites. It feels like I didn't even eat anything.

The problem with Krispy Kreme isn't just the tiny size and expensive price, but that they over-rely on the glazing. Doughnuts shouldn't be crunchy, yet KKs are because of the multiple coats of sugar glaze. Truth be told, the bread is little more than a conduit for frosting.

This is why they're popular with chicks and why they're not much different that these novelty cupcakes, which are also piled on with that thick, overly sweet frosting.
Yeah, they were just to sweet and sugary. I felt like my teeth were gonna fall out after one. If SWPL were smart, they would just hit up Mexican sweet bread spots but they're probably to scared to go in the hood. Again, nothing can fuck with the classics.
[Image: panaderia_mexicana-2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread