rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

Medellin: watch your back, fellas

Sorry to hear the story bro

You sound like this american dude i met in DR, he was really mad with dominicans because almost all of them are unreliable, liars, dishonests, but the good looking women compensated the stay there.

Anyway, this is the latin culture, people believe that in order to have something in life, they need to rob from the next person, in Brazil there is a strong belief that if you are rich,people should rob from you, they see rich people as bad and that they should share they wealth with the lower class, its a fucked up mentality, instead of admiring the rich and follow their ways, they do the opposite.

Are you black by the way? I think us blacks are less of a victim specially when you look or act like a thug, i had few arguments with dominican niggas but they just back down when they see that you dont back down. But remember, you are not in your home city, if beefs can be avoided then avoid it, these motherfuckers will shoot you over nothing, sometimes is who you less expect to be trouble that will give you trouble.

Basically if i was you i would just hang around malls and busy high streets and approach chicks and whenever you need to get to somewhere get a public transport (well i never been to Medellin so i wouldnt know how good or effective their public transport is).

But yeah forget what happened and enjoy it..fuck these medellin chicks hard for the dishonesty of their people..enjoy your time..

Messages In This Thread