rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jay Z visits Cuba

Jay Z visits Cuba

I'm not sure what to think of Pitbull on the matter. He is completely against the leadership of the government and the lack of freedoms in Cuba and all about the freedom America has. But I feel as though hes a pretty biased figure. Hes rich as fuck, and famous. If he was still dealing dope and living the street life I question whether he'd still say the same especially when he sees his buddies dead in a ditch from being shot by some guy who will never be brought to justice. He again is Miami born and likely has not visited the island.

Another positive is the lack of drugs in Cuba. I've only seen marijuana a couple times. Harder drugs I've never seen there. No offence to those who support drugs but the lack thereof is pretty damn impressive if you ask me while America creates ridiculous laws and enforcement as to drugs ad still can't even remotely stop it. None of the girls I've dated there have ever smoked marijuana. Most hadn't seen it before.

I think people need to also consider the fact is that the Cuban people who emigrated to America are likely those who didn't like it their otherwise why would they move. So you have a huge selection bias.

They do need to put more discretionary income in the hands of the people. That is an issue. As to lack of freedom. I hear that all the time...I'm still not sure what to think of that.

Messages In This Thread