rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

Date Lab: 53 y/o woman wants magical spark

Quote: (04-13-2013 10:47 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

This woman was probably top 5% material or better in her youth, now she's what, top 0.5% in her age bracket?

Edit: After reading the article, it's apparent he wasn't good looking enough for her:

She's easily a point higher than him on the looks scale,

Yes. She looks better than many 38-year-olds. He is bald and slightly overweight (triathlete my ass). He dresses like a dork. For her age in D.C. she is an 8 or 9, while he is a 4.

Carla: a really good date would have been someone where you [say] let’s go here, continue the night. And someone I was really attracted to physically would have made it a great date.

Quote: (04-13-2013 02:00 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

I hate to be the bearer of bad news to the manosphere guys of the future, but women's standards don't change with age. If anything they get raised.

It's only in their mid-fifties and beyond women drop the standards.

Yes, attractive women who take care of themselves can look pretty good at 40. The hot ones are the worst, because they become accustomed to worship in their twenties and thirties. They may spend much of their thirties and forties in a relationship and be "off the market". Then it takes a decade of being ignored before they realize the problem is not the bad market or bad geography, the problem is their appearance. By then it is too late.

My best analogy is the finances of athletes. They make a ton of money in their twenties and thirties and feel like it will last forever. Then the money runs out like a woman's youth and beauty, and they go financially or romantically broke.

Messages In This Thread