rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fag-hag game

Fag-hag game

Haha, great thread. I used to do this in SF. I would do the exact opposite of Tuth's recs. Wear something simple. Dress shirt and jeans/ V-neck and jeans. Dont be flashy. Gay guys are flashy.

Do befriend the gay dudes who are w/the hot girls. Its really as simple as saying, "your girlfriend is hot. Can you introduce me? " Just smile, deflect at their come-ons.

Be ready for heavy attention. Straight guys are high-value targets for gay dudes. Guess gay dudes want to "turn straight dudes".
Be ready to be groped heavily by both sexes. Gays are very sexually promiscuous and that vibe rubs off on girls.

Edit- a lot of gay dudes want you to pick up their hot friends AS LONG as you are cool with them AND seem like a decent dude. Girls interfere w/the gay-macking vibe. When their "girls are taken care of", its prime hunting time.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread