rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fag-hag game

Fag-hag game

Quote: (04-24-2012 06:16 AM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

A gay flatmate of mine said the girls that love hanging around the were called "fruit flies" (if I remember this correctly)

That's the correct term and it came immediately to my mind when I read the title of this thread. I have some experience in the North American style fruit fly game and its a legit angle but I think that it depends highly on the venue. My experience in the fruit fly game comes from my home city of Halifax, Canada, a city with a pretty big queer population but the intel is dated as it was during my hard partying days of 8-12 year ago. Some observations:

Venue selection: Some of the venues are hard core queer, frequented by trannies and dudes wearing ass-less leather chaps, you don't want to be there. There was one in Halifax called the "Tool Box" (now closed), I never went in but it was directly across the street from the best after hours in the city (at the time) and the hard tickets crawling out of that place in the wee hours were a site to be seen.

You want to find a gay bar that is known to be frequented by a mixed crowd, not only hard core queers. That place in Halifax is a club called reflections (I'm pretty sure its still open):http://reflectionscabaret.com/ and although it is a gay bar, with the big gay rainbow painted at the entrance, it has mixed nights. Friday is known as the mixed night and thats when the biggest DJs will spin there and many hetero women are there to dance and not be around the meat head homophobes who "don't want to party with a bunch of fags". I stepped inside that place once on a Saturday to take advantage of the happy hour specials and shortly left as I was surrounded by the hardcore LGBT crowd, which isn't really my scene.

Tips for pulling at the gay bar: I found that standard night game worked well enough, I didn't really need to tweak it too much but think you'd be better off not being an approach machine and moving around the club too much hitting on every girl (some will inevitably be dykes and won't take too kindly to your advances, but you should be able to spot these). The music will be loud and lots of people will be dancing, run your standard dance game and look for the signs from the straight chicks, proceed as usual.

Drug scene: As you're all likely aware, the gay crowd is into the hard drugs, big time, for whatever reason (social outcasts, shunned by parents, like to dance and fuck for long periods of time, etc), so if you're into that, proceed as normal but I wouldn't recommend getting into the gear as a means to ingratiate yourself with a crowd of fruit flies.

Reflections was and probably still is the place to buy gear, it was run by the HA for awhile and likely still is, it was a funny scene, going into the club and seeing a bunch of flaming queers prancing around and in the pool/smoke room you'd see a bunch of thugs posted up openly slanging. Bouncers and staff were of course all in on it and paid off. It wasn't so funny when you'd see some idiot get bottled in the club or curb stomped outside, usually an idiot who wasn't a regular and stepped out of line.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted and I pulled multiple times from the gay bar, I went back last time I was home the past fall and it was still the same but I found it depressing and ended up leaving after a drink.

I'm now in SE Asia where the fruit fly game is a basic requirement, you guys wouldn't believe the amount of queers here, I was told that 20% of the male population in the Philippines is queer and it wouldn't surprise me if it was true, oh well, less competition for the straight guys and as aphelion mentioned, some potential wings.

Messages In This Thread