rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Problems With Condo Neighbor (Dog Owner Question)

Problems With Condo Neighbor (Dog Owner Question)

Quote: (04-10-2013 10:00 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

How the hell is someone walking a dog waking you up? Get some dynamat and put it over the window at night or some heavy fabric blinds with curtians to keep the noise out. When you live in a condo there's always going to be some bullshit anyway.

I have a rear neighbor who's house I cant even see from mine barely and he claims when my dog barks his tv remote falls off his nightstand. The same guy accused me while simultaneously cockblocking me at the bar of killing his Rottie. If you can believe this ALI-B was standing right next to me! I told him I was going to fuck him up and got tossed from the bar.

He wakes me up because he stands directly outside my window, smokes a cigarette and coughs. It's like he's in the room. Then his dog barks. Loud. This is between 6-7 a.m. and then again late at night.

I already sleep with a noisemaker and have heavy curtains. This is the reason out condo association has rules against walking pets outside someone's window. Even if he wasn't waking me up, he's still breaking the bylaws -- believe me, if I were breaking a bylaw by parking my car illegally, he'd be sure to turn me in because he's complained about others doing such things.

This also in an upscale condo community, not a bar, and we're generally pretty polite with each other. When people told me to keep my music lower when I first moved in (I was 27) I said "Sure, Sorry."

Messages In This Thread