rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should Women be Reduced to Breeding Stock?

Should Women be Reduced to Breeding Stock?

Quote: (04-10-2013 01:01 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 12:59 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 12:54 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (04-10-2013 12:49 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

I want to remind you that this is a forum for men who are supportive of each other, not for name-calling. This is a forum for practical advice.

It sounds like you might not care too much about the biological quality of the human race, is all I will say.

Thanks for explaining what the forum's for.

I'm afraid I can't offer much practical advice for starting a fascist state ruled by simps that are frustated over their inability to control women.

It hasn't seemed to work out too well in history.

It's worked out very well. Sparta was such a state and lasted for 800 years, .... it is you who is unintelligent.

Yes, you're right, without Sparta we wouldn't have that movie "The 300". I retract it all, expand your basement and take some prisoners.

You are reduced to boasting about your own ignorance.

And you repeat the typical shaming tactics of feminists, etc.; any guy who doesn't embrace FCKH8 and tranny rights is a loser living in his basement, right?

Please tell me again what Saudi Arabia and Iran have to do with eugenic policies?

Messages In This Thread