rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Problems With Condo Neighbor (Dog Owner Question)

Problems With Condo Neighbor (Dog Owner Question)

Quote: (04-09-2013 10:34 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

You did the right thing by talking to him like a man first. Don't run to the authorities like some little bitch. However, guerrilla is right that now you will have to go to management because you have no other choice due to the pussified nature of how things are. If you beat him up, kill/hurt his dog, threaten him, etc. you will be in a world of shit.

I clicked on this thread specifically to warn you NOT to poison his dog. Doubtful that you would, but a guy in my hometown just got five years in prison for poisoning his neighbors two dogs. Just wanted to leave there here before someone suggests that you do.

It never would occur to me to harm the dog at all, but thanks for the info. And I'm really not up for any physical violence since he's bigger (and much heftier) and as I mentioned he owns a gun.

I think why I posted -- without realizing it -- is that I felt "outgamed" conversationally and didn't know what to do. Although I "won" the battle by mentioning he was violating bylaws, he threw me for a loop by (falsely) accusing me of yelling at his contractors. I should have been better prepared to deal with what he threw out, I guess. How do you confront an outright lie? I should have spoken to him when he was with some other neighbors, because he would have been forced to be more civil.

Maybe management will have some answers, since they've probably dealt with him before... And yes, Iknowexactly, I can videotape him, but hopefully it won't come to that.

Messages In This Thread