rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mystery's Actual Results

Mystery's Actual Results

Quote: (04-09-2013 02:13 PM)houston Wrote:  

I didn't say to be yourself, I said to relax and be smooth. I realize that most guys can't be themselves because they don't know how to be cool and laid back. I didn't know it was that hard for you to be cool as an ice cube soup. Did you get offended that I said to be smooth lol. Use techniques and moves if they work for you, I can't do that.

I use 'techniques' until I internalize the behavior and don't have to think about it anymore. There are times when I do relapse, but I get more solid with every passing year. I think that game is also helping my dick to grow. I know this sounds weird, but since I've started implementing all the stuff I've learned, my dick has gotten thicker. What the fuck is up with that? Anyone else notice something like that? Maybe it's just from getting older. I'd be curious to know if there is a connection between getting good at game and dick growth. That would be nuts.

Anyway, not offended, I just think it's important to remember where you are coming from. Because, you never know- you might be back in that kind of position at some point in the future.

Messages In This Thread