rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny to Big

Skinny to Big

Quote: (04-09-2013 09:02 AM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2013 07:56 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

hades that may be true but the dude in this thread claimed he was an athlete who went from 6'4 180 which isn't comically underweight by any means, to 6'4 225 and shredded with no fat gain

in nine months

come on

I think you're painting the picture that I said I am still as ripped as I was at 180. That's not what I was saying. Of course I gained fat my man but I kept a flat stomach. Being my last semester in school and working in a restaurant I had ample time to lift and eat.

An athlete? All I said was that I run and play sports.

As I said before:

1. I have been running 40+ miles a week, wasn't lifting with half the frequency as I am now, and I ate less
2. Imagine me going to down at a maximum of 10 miles a week now, lifting twice as much and eating more.
3. Genetics: My family has some pretty big (musucaler) dudes in it

Don't hate on my results.

bro, if you have before and afters and kept a training log - you could make millions with this. start a website, tell everyone what you did, write and ebook, sell some products and become a weight guru.

no joke.

Messages In This Thread