rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

My cousin is out there and said that he's having a blast. And wants me to come check it out. Wow everybody in this thread seems to really have good things to say about Chi-Town as well. My cousin says the women out there are buzzin, and like to have fun. And he's loving it, says that since he moved out there during the winter and now it's spring that all his friends there are telling him that the summer is gonna be out of control. Women all over the place, he said that it's tons of nice lookin girls out that way and in mass amounts. He also said the women are super friendly, and want to have a good time. Sounds good, I gotta get out there this summer no doubt. This sounds exactly how a real big city should feel, tons of university chicks, lot of major attractions going on, beer and women and cool women. My kind of town... [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread