rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Osaka

Bang Osaka

Quote: (04-08-2013 08:00 PM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Near SSB I approached this fin FINE girl waiting around the tourist areas, only loses a point for dying her hair blond and wearing blue contacts, which looks weird and makes her seem like an anime character (7). While chatting to her I notice she seems preoccupied and has somewhat of a professional vibe to her.

I suggest forgetting about Kyobashi and Dotonburi etc, unless you have a thing for kyabakura girls. A girl with blond hair and blue contacts hanging out near the Dotonburi bridge is not a regular girl. She's a pro, semi-pro, or at least attention whore and basically low class. Why bother? Especially as this demographic isn't generally into foreigners. (Disclaimer: feel free to score one or two of them to get that "gyaru" notch. I did, but there was nothing great about it)

Try Lucua or Hep 5 for the hottest girls in Osaka. Just run some elderly or confused tourist game and you will get some results. I don't find day game to be easy in Japan, but it's doable. Nothing like scoring one of those dolled up early 20s girls who haven't even dated a foreigner before and aren't sluts like the gothic lolita chicks who hang around Namba.

Edit: no need to bow to random girls you meet. If they bow deeply (which is not a good sign as it means you are in the revered recipient of tatemae category) just give them a slight inflection in return.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread