rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

G Manifesto Vindicated

G Manifesto Vindicated

Has anyone tried making their own cologne? I did a blend last week, and it needs to sit for a few weeks to gain strength.

What you need is a scent-free alcohol (like ethanol, Everclear or 50% Vodka), essential oils (readily available at SWPL health-food wholistic stores), a dark bottle that's clean (I ran a wine bottle through the dishwasher) and time.

1 cup of alcohol, 25% base, 50% middle, 25% top notes. I used Myrrh as a base, threw in some Black Pepper, Tangerine and Cinnamon as the mid notes and have a top-note of Peppermint. Add a few tablespoons of distilled water towards the end to help it mix together.

I'll let you know how it goes.

The key to standing out while rocking a suit is to either have a sick, bespoke suit in the vein of MPM (if you can afford it), or to wear a suit blown open, but the accessory will really make it stand out. Think unique cufflinks, a flash watch or a cool belt.

Downtown in the banking district I'm like automatic in a greysuit blown open with my lightning bolt cufflinks, though this likely has as much to do with the fact that I'm much younger, taller and have way nicer eyes than your typical banker.

Messages In This Thread