rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do you think Paul Janka was so successful?

Why do you think Paul Janka was so successful?

Quote: (04-07-2013 03:32 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2013 12:09 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2013 12:03 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Janka is a light-skinned Latino with perfect Spanish. Instant success with women.

The name "Janka" sounds Germanic / Slavic to me. I have met people with the surname Jankovich / Janković, and they certainly were not "Latino". He looks Balkan to me. I wonder if Kamaki would agree.

I think hes part czech.

The guys success formula is simple - good looks and MASSIVE numbers game. He wrote about getting 40 numbers a week and then screening for the DTF ones.

Have you read his guide to getting laid in NYC?

You are not giving him enough credit.

He's a very thoughtful dude who doesn't just randomly approach.

E.g., he approaches girls who are out eating together in groups, reasoning, "They'd be on dates if they weren't single!"

It's easy to dismiss his ideas because he's attractive. Yet if an average guy read his guide and used his methods, he'd do OK for himself, too.

Let's face it, if you're an average guy you're not pulling New York 8s and 9s and models. And that's because you're not ready to play in the big leagues yet.

But a normal guy can use that guide to meet more women than he would have otherwise. That in itself validates Janka's methods.

Messages In This Thread