rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goiania, Brazil Datasheet

Goiania, Brazil Datasheet

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/cit...ty=Goiania

I have no idea whether the link I posted is accurate but with an average wage of $625 a month it does seem somewhat fishy that discos are consistently trying to get OP to pay $100 and up to get in. That is absolutely insane. Being a nightclub owner in Brazil sounds like a dream come true at those rates.

In my city in Canada I don't think I've ever seen cover above $10 barring a major band / Dj is in attendance. In Cuba I paid 25 dollars once and other than that 1-10 dollars.

I can't ever imagine paying that kind of money to get into a night club.

One thing I always do beforehand is ask people around me how much something costs before entering a nightclub / before buying drinks in a venue I'm not familiar with abroad. That way I don't get taken for a ride. Also, when I get taxi's I tell them the price I will pay rather than ask how much as they will rip you off 99.99% of the time.

Overall, sounds like a good trip but at the prices quoted I can't see myself going there as I don't think the value could be good enough for the money spent.

Messages In This Thread