rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you feel left out?

Do you feel left out?

I would like to get married and have a wife and kids but I could not possibly do it before the age of 35. That said, finding a wife later in life may be difficult given that most people within my age group by then will be either married, divorced or have kids of their own (I don't want any baggage).

My plan is to spend my late twenties (27 now) to late thirties (thinking 37-38) banging, traveling the world, etc. I am open to having an open relationship of course if I find a woman I want to practice being in love with but commitment I will not be ready for until I have got over my desire to bang every girl I find attractive.

Once I am nearing forty I will have to tie a knot on my cock and commit to a woman to raise a family, although there are models for open relationships and I noticed more women are of the persuasion that monogamy is not natural and we should have outside sex partners.

My only fear is that I may not have enough experience in relationships to actually have a healthy one with a woman. Pick up is about banging women but relationships are a whole other ball game and I feel I may be setting myself up for failure just starting to learn how to play the relationship game in my late 30's. By then, many women will probably assume that I should know many of the relationship lessons that they have learned at a young age.

Also, in terms of child rearing, I would like to have a younger woman as my wife since I want a healthy child. I am wondering what are the options out there for older men looking to find a younger wife to get married and have kids? Is it easy as pie or quite a challenge? I'm assuming if one were to fall flat in that area in the states and wanted it bad enough, they could always move to Thailand or the Philippines. Perhaps I shouldn't worry about age so much since with advances in technology, women are in their fourties having healthy kids (seems to be the norm of hollywood). I know men don't have to worry about their biological clocks though, a great sense of comfort in being a male.

Kinda speaking off the top of my mind but I feel my feelings have been expressed. If I had the perfect life I would have spent my teens and twenties traveling the world, having sex, drugs, drinking etc and would have got married at thirty;however, that was not how my life played out. I think I have plenty of time to catch up though and hope I will have enough experiences to grow out of my desire to bang and party and eventually find a woman and be happy.

I remember reading Dennis Rodman's (one of my few role models) Wikipedia and how the man in his early thirties reinvented himself from being a shy, socially retarded introverted nice guy (he has Asperger's Syndrome) to a NBA bad boy. He partied it up but eventually found a wife and had some kids (although marriage broke up and now nearing fifty, the man is still having orgies in his hotel room, nice). Needless to say, it is never to late to live life and the way things are going now (women putting off making kids to further their careers) I don't think there will be a short supply of women in their 30's looking to have kids or get married.

Ish

Messages In This Thread