rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your harem?

Your harem?

While I used to very much enjoy the benefits of a rotation system (booty call on demand, cooking service, making her adjust to your needs, making her wear lingerie etc), I realised that there are also some disadvantages. If I have three girls on demand, I will be sexually satisfied most of the time and my drive to get new pussy will not be as high. I also noticed that I put less effort into new prospects if I know that in case I fail, all I have to do is dial a number to have an already experienced girl come over and serve me well. Then there are all the little annoying things like the crap they leave in the apartment and the scent they may leave on your sheets (other girls will know and bug me with questions). So whenever I feel Im getting to lazy, I drop all but one and take a break or go someplace where I cant bootycall.

Messages In This Thread