rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian talk show with ENGLISH subtitles!

Ukrainian talk show with ENGLISH subtitles!

Quote: (04-02-2013 10:28 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Quote: (03-31-2013 09:52 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ok. I watched the whole thing.

Some final thoughts:

5. Those people were awful. The only likable person in the video was Roosh. (Who did a very impressive job on this for a first TV appearance.)I wouldn't hang out with the rest of them if you paid me.

6. The coolest girl was also the ugliest. Correction: The only semi-cool girl was the ugliest. The matchmaker girl. She actually had Roosh's back.

7. The "lawsuit girl" and the other super hot dark haired girl? Hell, if you want to meet b*tches like that, can't one just take a flight to Washington, DC?

Now I am going to rip the lid off this thing:

8. I don't really see the "femininity" of those that you guys are constantly yapping about. They seemed hard, unfriendly, cold and somewhat evil. Sure they wear heels, but do any of them even smile? Say anything remotely interesting? Seem like they enjoy life at all? Seem to be positive people? No to all of those.

What gives?

Again, maybe it's just me, and my background and personality don't lend itself well to that part of the world (we have discussed this a few times on here), but hell, f*ck that place.

Again, I will take tropical beaches, warm water and girls in bikinis over that spot any day.

I really don't get the appeal.

Can you still smoke in bars in that country?

Because that might be the only reason I ever visit.

Still throwing out gems onto this forum. The more older I get the more my thoughts align with yours.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread