rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you think N. Korea is going to bomb the U.S?

Do you think N. Korea is going to bomb the U.S?

I'm in Korea right now, and there's nothing to worry about really. Everyone here is as chill as fuck about this whole situation, and these guys would all be drafted to fight if shit hit the fan, so trust me when I say they're a good measure of the situation.

Also, there's a lot of dodgy facts being thrown around. NK destroying Seoul in 30 minutes? Hah, not likely. Most of NK's artillery is out of range of Seoul. As I understand it, only their biggest guns (about 300) can hit Seoul from their current locations. SK will definitely be watching for all these other artillery pieces moving into position, and there's no way they'll let em do it without preemptively attacking. Also, What are SK's guns and planes doing while Seoul's being destroyed? They're killing NK's artillery.

If NK hit Seoul it would be shitty, and a lot of people would die, but if you were chilling drinking a beer while all this is going on your chances of dieing in the attack would be crazy small. Seoul is fucking huge.

Also, there's no way in the world that NK could win a war and take over the south. All of their planes, tanks, and military hardware is rusty old Soviet era shit that hasn't been properly maintained in forever. Their pilots get next to no flight time cuz the North doesn't really have much in the way of fuel. (Same for their tank crews) It would be a slaughter, and the top brass knows it.

NK's top range missile is thought to be able to hit Alaska, but that's it. Also, everyone is certain that they don't have the tech to put a nuke on a missile. (You need to shrink a nuke down real small to do it, and like another poster mentioned, their nuclear tests haven't been entirely successful yet, although this last one was the most powerful of the bunch)

The biggest danger is NK pulling one of their little stunts and the south escalating it into a war. A while ago they shelled an island near the border and killed some people. If they try some bullshit like that again, from what I hear SK's gonna hit back. That's where the real danger is.

I'm not too concerned though. Life here hasn't changed in the slightest.

[Image: sleepy.gif]

Messages In This Thread