rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cops getting killed--Careful what you wish for

Cops getting killed--Careful what you wish for

I don't know if you saw this one, but it was all over Colorado news last week. The Colorado Department of Corrections Chief was gunned down at his home.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/20...14314.html

Some cops can be the biggest crooks of all, and some are just doing their jobs trying to support their families. I'm not a big fan of cops in general, but I don't agree with slaying them. Maybe a few have it coming, but most fall into the "trying to support their family" category. The cops where I grew up were real crooked fuck heads, but the cops where I'm living now can be real cool. Before weed was legal here, they would catch you smoking and tell you to put it out (mostly, sometimes they would issue fines). A lot of times they wouldn't even take it away from you. Where I grew up they would pull you over and say, "Where's the weed, I know you have it!" Even if you didn't. So I have mixed feelings about them. I could never be a cop, and for the most part, I see it as a pretty weak ass job. All the kids I grew up with who became cops were chumps. But whatever, that doesn't justify taking them out.

Messages In This Thread