rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Horse racing, a real MAN's sport...

Horse racing, a real MAN's sport...

Anyone on this forum into horse racing? Over the last 2 years I've slowly become a moderate horse racing fan.

I'm still not an expert on all the betting, but on a nice day, nothing beats the racetrack.

My usual spot is the Acqueduct in Queens, NY, but I have also been to the Belmont, Finger Lakes racetrack, and I actually drove to the Kentucky derby 2 years ago.

I love that the racetrack brings together the rich and the poor, at the aqueduct in queens you can bring in a 6-pack of coors light and bet one dollar on each race until you are blasted. Or you can park your Ferrari right in front, get a private viewing both, and blow through 10 grand.

The biggest race of the year for the acqeduct is actually this Saturday, the "Wood Memorial". Its a warmup for the Kentucky derby.

Believe it or not, the Kentucky derby was by far my least favorite horse track. (and event).

If you guys haven't been, I highly recommend visiting a track.

Messages In This Thread