rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wealthy Author Gets Old and Bored- Becomes a Shopaholic

Wealthy Author Gets Old and Bored- Becomes a Shopaholic

I read this and the dude came off as a complete herb. It reminded me why I stopped reading GQ a while ago.

He doesn't say if he can afford all of this, so I can't comment on that aspect. But it's worth pointing out that he's spending all this money on the most overpriced and silliest fashion items: high-end casual wear.

He went from being the epitome of one type of bad style, the sack suit, to another, the absurd peacock. He thinks that people judge him for being cutting edge. No. A younger man with an athletic build could pull it off, but this dude is old and not in particularly good shape. If he took a quarter of the money that he spends on Gucci and spent some time with a good Neopolitan or Saville Row tailor and a quality bespoke shoemaker, he would be killing it. Instead he looks like one of the dudes who used to roll with Mystery to Toronto clubs in 2000.

Messages In This Thread