rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex with women you aren't attracted to

Sex with women you aren't attracted to

There is a guy who probably has one of the highest notch counts of anyone I know, he is from Alaska, about 6 ft. 3 in., athletic build, and a lot of girls find him to be handsome. This guy probably has had sex with over 300 girls, but I am amazed by how low his standards are. If I had to guess and from what I've seen at least half his bangs are with girls that are 5's. I have known him to repeatedly bang girls that most guys would rate in the 4 range.

Well last Thurs. when I was at the bar, I see dude make out with and go home with a beastly girl that most guys would probably rate a 3. This girl was not only fat, but ugly, and mannish in appearance. I guess there is no moral to this story, and my friend is atypical, and since he comes from Alaska, I think a lot of that contributes to his lack of standard, especially considering he gets shit faced drunk too.

Anyways, it's just amazing how some guys will go from filet mingon to hamburger helper with no qualms. I mean I have been guilty of picking low hanging fruit, which I have recently written about on the forum, but I do maintain some level of standards and self-dignity. When a guy hits a low patch and lowers his standards, it should be a means to an end so to speak, to end a brutal dry spell and begin to pull himself out of a rut. I don't think it's cool when a guy makes a habit of doing this, and is only acceptable in dire situations.

A lot of guys are just straight up thirsty these days, and I do agree with Sharky's post about dudes being lazy too. For a large percentage of guys pick up is becoming a major hassle, with little rewards, for guys who do pick up regularly, it can be hard locking down a cool, loyal, and fun chick, who isn't a total bitch or wannabe female player. Now I speak solely coming from my own perspective, so take it with a grain of salt.

All I know is that the game has it's highs and it's lows, but I just can't see myself fucking nasty fat girls on the regular. At that point, I'd rather just move to Thailand or Brazil and do P4P for the rest of my life.

Messages In This Thread