rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you get Kino on a date?

How do you get Kino on a date?

As stated, almost NEVER sit directly across from a girl : Always be sitting next to her when you can. (PS Almost NO guys do this or know not to, so you're already standing out for 1- and 2-you can go ahead and explain the behavioral psychology behind it if you want to (if you think the girl would like that) and it'll make you seem smarter/more interesting, etc.

Two-Kino should start as SOON as you meet the girl. If you have to-become more touchy feely. Once you get it down it helps you a whole lot and you'll start to notice natural tendencies (example : anytime I can hold a girls hand (I'll do a high five sometime along the way, and then when they go for it-I will lock my fingers inbetween theres. Then I'll pull away (push pull). I'll then go back for a hand hold later ( one step forward, two steps back) ). After this I'll then go to hold their hand a little bit afterwards..and I KNOW its almost certain that i can kiss her at that point in the interaction-if she bites/will hold it for a good bit, etc).

Three-Kino when doing humor, make a sarcastic joke (or ANY kind of joke for that matter) and put your arm on her shoulder while you're telling it (hopefully its a good joke)-and then pull away. Kino-ing when using humor (or being sarcastic) I think this is maybe rule number one, do it for a second or two and then pull away. You never wanna leave it there until your escalation has gotten to that point (see hand holding earlier).

Messages In This Thread